Responsible for selling season subscription and partial season subscription plans for MSG’s three sports franchises – the Knicks, the Rangers, and the Liberty. In addition to the primary selling responsibilities, focus areas will include: premium inventory such as Madison Club memberships, single night suite rentals, along with group tickets and lounges for multiple events.
• Establish qualified leads
• Initiate and close sales
• Utilize all methods for sales success – phone, email, LinkedIn, meetings in and out of office/arena
• Field, investigate and respond to customer inquiries and issues to maintain positive client relationships
• Meet departmental provisions for pro-active customer contact and account maintenance through setting of daily and weekly client correspondence goals
• Execute additional sales responsibilities as they are presented. New events, new products, new packages
• Track sales process, capture data and complete sales transactions through proper use of database systems, such as CRM and Archtics
• Game night responsibilities include sales tables, client interactions, hosting prospects, box office
• Provide general office support for overall departmental operations including office coverage for game-night services, follow-up on new accounts, etc.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE...
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller