Sr. Communications Strategist - Corporate Social Responsibility-Moody's
The Corporate Communication Strategist focuses on developing and executing communications strategies to promote Moody’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), diversity and inclusion and other corporate initiatives to internal and external audiences.
• Develops and executes communications strategies to promote Moody’s CSR, diversity and inclusion, philanthropic and other corporate initiatives to employees, media, and other audiences .
• Develops intranet articles and posts, press releases, social media content, and other materials.
• Manages media inquiries and conducts media outreach for relevant topics.
• Interfaces with global internal partners including the Moody’s CSR team, HR, employee resource group leaders, Legal and others.
• Develops and manages media lists and databases for media outreach.
• Supports media reporting activities.
• Aligns with communications team colleagues in other regions
As part of Moody’s Corporate Communications group, the Communications Strategist will sit within the Global Communications team as an integral part of Moody’s Shared Services.
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller