EPIX, an MGM Company, is seeking a Senior Coordinator, Human Resources who will provided integral administrative and generalist support in all functional areas of Human Resources with a strong emphasis on talent acquisition, benefits, on-boarding/off-boarding, employee engagement, program development, employee information maintenance, reporting, and special projects during the year. This generalist position will be involved with, and assist the Vice President of Human Resources in, performance management, compliance, immigration, and compensation.
• Facilitates day-to-day HR responsibilities, including on-boarding/off-boarding, handling employment and benefit-related queries, and providing HR generalist support to employees across the business in a timely manner
• Conducts the full-cycle recruiting process by partnering with the business to identify the best talent for EPIX; including but not limited to managing new hire requisitions, reviewing job descriptions, job postings, sourcing and networking to build a pipeline of candidates, resume review, applicant tracking, interviewing, reference and background checks, etc.
• Promotes a positive company culture by championing EPIX employee engagement initiatives and events from concept to completion
• Partner with each department to ensure the EPIX Community Board is updated on a monthly basis with relevant and engaging content
• Handles employee information maintenance, organizational chart updates, and HR-related reporting
• Acts as a liaison with MGM Human Resources and outside vendors on new hire and departure paperwork, benefits administration, payroll, and leaves of absences, as necessary
• Assists the Vice President with facilitation of HR programs such as performance management, compliance, immigration, training and compensation
• Assists the Vice President with meeting scheduling and preparation as needed
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
• 2-4 years of experience working in a Human Resources Department
• 1-3 years of experience recruiting for exempt and non-exempt staff
• Basic knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as take direction
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong computer and/or technical skills
• Familiarity with ADP or a similar applicant tracking system preferred
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work
• Proven ability to multi-task and successfully problem solve
• Strong ability to use discretion to deal with sensitive issues
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE... https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1714110848/
To write a review, you must login first.