We are currently seeking a full-time outside Field Project Manager to manage high profile construction projects across the tri-state area.
• Manage project from start to finish and ensure that the construction team follows all requirements.
• Be in charge of the RFP's / RFI's
• Ensure construction projects meet specific standards; environmental, building codes, guidelines, regulations, safety, structural
• Read, interpret and provide a clear summary of requirements for engineering inspections from specifications.
• Ability to analyze drawings for potential new projects for budgeting purposes.
• Read and clearly understand Non-Conformance Reports and offer solutions to construction team.
• Understands analytics with the ability to find discrepancies.
• Conduct on-site visits to check on project status.
• Work closely with field inspectors to address needs of the clients.
• 4+ Years’ Experience as a Project Manager
• Ability to read and interpret construction documents
• Comfortable speaking with high level clients
Please email your resume to: Horowitzavi@gmail.com
To write a review, you must login first.