The Tikvah Fund has a full-time job opening for an organized, detail-oriented finance assistant to join the finance department in our Manhattan office. This position offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a unique international organization involved in Jewish ideas and public policy.
The Finance Assistant will record incoming payments, assist with accounts payable, and work with expense reports and credit card reports. The Finance Assistant will prepare additional reports and analyses, maintain an accounting filing system, assist with human resource functions, and assist with administrative support tasks as assigned.
- BA/BS, preferably in finance, accounting, or business administration; 1 to 2 years of prior experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel required; familiarity with Word and Outlook preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and Salesforce a plus, but will train the right candidate
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail-oriented
- A team player with a great attitude and an excellent work ethic; operating with a sense of urgency and a drive to excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently and effectively
- A high degree of integrity; dealing with sensitive information with discretion
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation, paid time off for Jewish and national holidays, and short Fridays.
Qualified applicants should e-mail a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Assistant” as the subject line.
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller