The Senior Director, Financial Relations reports to the Chief Financial Officer “CFO” of JFNA and United Israel Appeal (UIA). The position will have high visibility with JFNA’s senior management and its volunteer structure. The position will also have in-depth interactions with the Federations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Staffs the Financial Relations Committee.
• Works with Federations staff on their financial issues, including connecting Federations and promoting collaboration on purchasing various accounting systems, outsourcing opportunities, or combining back-office operations.
• Assists in ensuring Federations’ smooth transition to and understanding of JFNA’s dues structure.
• Monitors and works with Federations on hardship requests, nonpayment of dues, and/or overseas allocations.
• Monitors and works with Federations that are not meeting the overseas allocation requirement.
• Works closely with the CFO in developing cash forecasts for beneficiary agencies.
• Actively researches and learns about various programs run by beneficiary agencies, including how JFNA’s allocations are utilized and clearly articulating analyses to Federation professionals.
• Manages the overseas grants process to ensure it’s streamlined and compliant with IRS requirements.
• Supervises the functions responsible for conducting accurate recordings of commitments from communities, receipts, and distributions to agencies..
READ MORE AND APPLY HERE
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller