C+A Global is a leading international manufacturer based in Edison New Jersey, who is the supplier of thousands of cool and unique electronics, cameras, photography equipment and accessories in the consumer marketplace. It has the exclusive licenses of private brands such as Polaroid, Zink, Skymall, Ivation and LyxPro, and KODAK just to name a few! With our outstanding, award-winning products being released every year, our brands attract the attention of well-known media outlets such as the Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Today Show, and The New York Times!
Product Development and Sourcing of Consumer Goods, Maintain profit margins as outlined by management.
• Sourcing product by initial product research into product demand, finding the right supplier for each product which involves ensuring legitimacy of factory and product testing to guarantee quality that meets customer’s expectations, adding additional features to existing ‘hot items’, negotiating the best prices for a desired quantity ensuring best payment terms for orders rendered
• List products on Amazon
with compelling images, promotional videos and illustrative descriptions. This includes ensuring that images are vivid and rich, the product copy is suit and researching keywords and campaigns.
*Refered to as Junior Buyer in our Organization Chart.
Years of experience: 1-2
• 1-2 years of experience in a relevant position
• Experience with Amazon Seller Central platform
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications (e.g., Word, Excel etc.)
• Thorough, organized and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Must be able to sit for extended periods of time, stairs, reach, twist, bend, stretch, climb, walk and/or run, and lift to lift up to 20lbs. if needed
• Must be able to report to work in a timely fashion
• Must be available to work the standard hours and follow company protocol
• THIS IS A FULL TIME IN HOUSE POSITION.
All applicants are subject to a background screening.
CA Global is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send resume to email@example.com
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller