The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for the receipt and accounting of funds being paid to the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed to account for the receipt of payment for goods and services completed by the organization.
* Applies customer payments.
* Researches and solves payment discrepancies.
* Processes credit card payments and credits.
* Makes adjustments to accounts as needed.
* Prepares weekly manual deposits.
* Prepares weekly reports for accountants.
Please add to send resume to email@example.com
To write a review, you must login first.
From the Same Seller